»Compare and save Panasonic Headphone Deals.
Source link www.finder.com.au
Craggy headlands and stunning beaches dress the south-west corner of Western Australia. Are you searching for a town that offers all of that and more? That’s Albany.
It’s one of the most southern points of the state where you can surf, dive, swim, hike and 4WD the coastline, taking in its incredible beauty and history. Make it your next destination and use our guide to book a hotel.
Where to stay in Albany
- Middleton Beach: The closest beach to Albany, Middleton Beach has a wide range of accommodation options to suit every budget. It’s a popular beach with stacks of snorkeling and diving opportunities.
- Albany CBD: Keep close to the city’s highlights, including Old Gaol Museum, Brig Amity, Albany Waterfront Marina, and Desert Mounted Corps Memorial. The Albany Visitors Centre is on the main street, which is where you can organize day excursions and water activities.
- Mount Melville: This is great for hikers and wildlife warriors keen to take on the 4km Mount Melville Loop Trail. You’ll be rewarded at the top with ocean views.
- Emu Point: Emu Point is a quiet spot ideal for families, where you can picnic, boat, and swim in calm, shallow waters.
Which sites let you book Albany hotels with free cancellation?
Some sites only offer free cancellation on select hotels or at a slightly higher rate. We suggest you check the terms and conditions of your booking before confirming your stay.
Most sites, including hotel booking giants Wotif and Expedia, should state if a stay is refundable or not before you book.
Which sites let you use a coupon code?
Which booking sites have a rewards program?
Book a hotel with these sites to earn points on your stay. You can then later redeem those points for discounts or complimentary nights on future travel.
- Wotif: Part of the same family, Wotif lets you access the same benefits as the Expedia Rewards program. You’ll get access to lower rates and earn points, which can be used toward discounted stays in the future. Depending on how often you make bookings, you’ll be able to get bigger discounts and earn more perks like breakfast.
- Agoda: PointsMAX lets you earn up to 6,000 points for your stay that you can put toward a preferred loyalty or frequent flyer program, including KrisFlyer and Velocity.
- Trip.com: Trip Coins is Trip.com’s rewards program where you can earn $1 for every 100 Trip Coins. It’s free to join the program. Membership tiers from Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond have different perks to enjoy.
- Hotels.com: Collect one stamp for every night’s stay. Once you stay for 10 nights, you’ll be able to redeem one free night up to the average value of your previous 10 nights.
- Expedia.com.au: Access lower rates as a member and earn Expedia points on bookings, which can be used toward discounted stays in the future. Different levels of membership get you access to deeper discounts and perks, such as free breakfasts.
- Marriott: The Marriott Bonvoy Benefits program lets you earn points towards free nights, access special member rates, get free Wi-Fi with your stay, and check into your room via the mobile app. There are different status levels depending on how often you stay, starting with Silver Elite (10 nights per year).
Source link www.finder.com.au